The path to becoming a licensed RMTi Level One and Two Instructor...
- Be an RMTi Consultant for at least six (6) months
- Need to have attended RMTi One, Two and Three at least two (2) times
- Need to have attended the following at least once
- Face the Fear
- RMTi Intensive
- Making Connections (as of January 2019)
- Complete three (3) further case studies (or six if not doing the RM & P step), including a six-month self-case study
- Written tests from all levels need to have been completed.
- Co-Teach RMTi One & RMTi Two at least two (2) times - if possible with different instructors (not required)
- Be observed teaching RMTi One & RMTi Two at least once
- Complete Application for Certification; pay the $75 USD application fee
- Sign (or re-sign) an Instructor Agreement with RMTi
- Pay Annual RMTi Licensing Fee
To remain a licensed RMTi Instructor or Consultant, you will need to stay qualified/certified in your profession or modality, meet the continuing education requirements for RMTi Instructors, sign and adhere to the RMTi licensing agreement and pay the annual RMTi licensing fee.