The path to becoming a licensed RMTi Consultant (requirements as of February 2019)
- Attend RMTi One, RMTi Two & RMTi Three
- Repeat RMTi One or attend RMTi for School Readiness
- Repeat RMTi Two or attend Face the Fear
Alternative: Attend RMTi Intensive instead of steps 2 and 3
- Attend RMTi-Making Connections at least once
- Complete three (3) case studies (need to see a person at least three (3) times for each study) and have your case studies reviewed by a current instructor
- Complete Tests for RMTi Levels One, Two, Three & Making Connections
- Complete Application for Certification and pay the application fee online.
(Tier 1 Country fee: $75 USD / Tier 2 Country fee: $25 USD )
- Upon acceptance of your application, you will receive a login to the site where you can sign the agreements and make your annual membership payment.
To remain a licensed RMTi Consultant, you will need to stay qualified/certified in your profession or modality, meet the continuing education requirements for your RMTi Consultants, sign and adhere to the RMTi licensing agreement and Consultant Code of Ethics and pay the annual RMTi licensing fee.
Continuing Education Requirements to remain a licensed RMTi Consultant:
- Attend at least one (1) class every three (3) years of any RMTi Course
- Attend at least ten (10) hours of training every three (3) years in reflex integration, any movement based learning program, or child development. This training can be either in person or online.