- RMTi One - Focus, Organisation & Comprehension
- RMTi Two - Emotions, Memory & Behavior
- RMTi Three - Reading and Writing
- Essentials of RMTI - A Half Day Introduction to Rhythmic Movement Training
- Rhythm, Movement and Play - A One Day Introduction to RMTI
Jenni Halstead has worked in Occupational Therapy for the past 20 years. She has enjoyed working in various settings and has experience working with populations from pediatrics to geriatrics. She has worked in pediatrics for the past 10 years in the school setting. She specializes in reflex integration and is a Rhythmic Movement Training International Consultant and Instructor. Jenni has used RMT extensively to assist children with improving and overcoming problems associated with ADHD, ADD, PDD, sensory disturbances, Autism, Dyslexia and other reading deficits, Visual and perceptual disturbances, behavioral and conduct disturbances, bowel and bladder (ie; bedwetting) concerns and Downs Syndrome. She has also worked with adults who struggle with PTSD, sleep disturbances, bladder dysfunctions, anxiety, attention problems and depression. Jenni is available to teach RMTi classes in various locations upon request.